2013 Auction Guidelines
Both our Silent and Live Auctions are a vital part of the success of Headdress Ball each year. We rely on the community and local businesses to supply fabulous auction items for our attendees to bid on and enjoy. If you own a business or would like to acquire an item for the Headdress Ball auction please contact Duane Hoyle at the Hope and Help Center for more information.
Guidelines for the Live and Silent Auction
- Items donated to silent auction must have a value of at least $100. Anything under $100 will be paired with another item.
- Items donated to the live auction must have a value of at least $5,000.
- Expiration dates must expire at least three years from the date of the event (10/6/13).
- All artwork must be framed.
- Items cannot be chipped, cracked, or damaged in any way. No used items.
- Items cannot include contingencies (i.e. buy one, get one free). No coupons or introductory offers.
- An auction form must be fully completed and turned in with EVERY item.
- Items must be easy to display on a tabletop. Props or displays are appreciated.
- Upon receiving a donated item, immediately contact:
Volunteer Coordinator of the Hope and Help Center
Phone: (407) 645–2577 Ext. 113
Fax: (407) 645-1570
All items MUST be delivered or sent to the Hope and Help Center by 5pm on Friday October 4th, 2013. This is the absolute deadline!